Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Amazing!

Graphics: 10, this has got to be some of the best graphics i've ever seen, it looks like it could be on TV^^ Overall I love japanimated stuff, or "manga".
Sound: 10, I love how the various Final Fantasy music and sound effects come in handy, and of course the voice acting is superd, even if I don't understand what it is they say
Interactivity: 10! Definitely, since you've put a navigating bar at the bottom this is a pure dream to those who wish to skip a few seconds or a long period of time.
Style: 10.... Need I say more?
Violence: 10! I love the all the battles, alot of humor even in the battles and I think that you really managed to creat all of the chocobo's nicely... (for those of you who don't understand what I mean.... Well..... You guys are just plain stupid.....)
Humor: A+ is all I have to say to this one^^ The humor was fucking AWESOME, the whole thing was really great, I nearly fell over laughing when the principle turned out to be Ramuh, of course, I almost nearly fell over when the pop-quiz came up.

Well anyways... For those of you that haven't seen this yet, I can only recomend: SEE IT! You'll love it. I know I did^^

There she is!!! There she is!!!

very nice

Not bad. I just love the cuteness of it. I can't stand it and yet, I can't shy from it. I've watched this movie at least 6 times and I don't get bored of it.The animation is superb and it gets the message across very well. Plus, the tune is catchy as hell, too.

All in all, a great job.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

xD...

This is one of the funnest things i have ever seen, but it had poor quality.
but never the less... so freakin funny

Dad's Home Dad's Home

mental

that was mental but very funny but you do just sit there asking what the hell and you also say why can't my dad be as cool as that

Waterlollies Waterlollies

interesting..

This was a great piece of art. It was a little weird and confusing, but in was in all a nice piece of film. The film also had great graphics which I was impressed by.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Awesome

I liked the movies better when there was just the fighting. Why was Hank so ugly? Was it because that guy got killed before he was finished? Anyway the movie is great, I'll give this 10/10 and 5/5.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Hilarious

That was hilarious, i had watched a few times before but when you see Watchmen and then see this it is extremely more hilarious.

8-BIT Waterslide 8-BIT Waterslide

Awesome

Points for originality, humor, effort put into the piece, and just all around silliness.

Please, continue!