Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Amazing!

Graphics: 10, this has got to be some of the best graphics i've ever seen, it looks like it could be on TV^^ Overall I love japanimated stuff, or "manga".
Sound: 10, I love how the various Final Fantasy music and sound effects come in handy, and of course the voice acting is superd, even if I don't understand what it is they say
Interactivity: 10! Definitely, since you've put a navigating bar at the bottom this is a pure dream to those who wish to skip a few seconds or a long period of time.
Style: 10.... Need I say more?
Violence: 10! I love the all the battles, alot of humor even in the battles and I think that you really managed to creat all of the chocobo's nicely... (for those of you who don't understand what I mean.... Well..... You guys are just plain stupid.....)
Humor: A+ is all I have to say to this one^^ The humor was fucking AWESOME, the whole thing was really great, I nearly fell over laughing when the principle turned out to be Ramuh, of course, I almost nearly fell over when the pop-quiz came up.

Well anyways... For those of you that haven't seen this yet, I can only recomend: SEE IT! You'll love it. I know I did^^

There she is!!! There she is!!!

very nice

Not bad. I just love the cuteness of it. I can't stand it and yet, I can't shy from it. I've watched this movie at least 6 times and I don't get bored of it.The animation is superb and it gets the message across very well. Plus, the tune is catchy as hell, too.

All in all, a great job.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

xD...

This is one of the funnest things i have ever seen, but it had poor quality.
but never the less... so freakin funny

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

its nice

After you buy all the stuff from amazon there should be more to get
seeing as you can still work and have nothing to spend the cash on
maybe making your vids better with the new and more expensive things to buy.
Just a thought.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Love it

Great graphics and had nice aspect that when you first play hard, but despite you not seeming to learn anything, you just get better and better until only thing that hurt me were those stupid ninja things (and myself trying to pick up barrels but punching them instead lol) Brilliant!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

great game!

this game rules!
the gameplay is great and it is maybe too hard but its still cool.
the graphics are normal.
i have the xbox version and it is good!

Whoreboretum (Instrumental) Whoreboretum (Instrumental)

AWESOME! \m/

its mindblowing!
I had to listen it like 8 times cause it rocks!

Vermillion Prt2 Darkside Remix Vermillion Prt2 Darkside Remix

awesome

great song, I just don't like the piano that much

Get this (instrumental) Get this (instrumental)

\,,/

This song is epic rocking! Everything about it rocks, the drums, the beat, the tune, its all mind blowing awesome. Keep up the good work.

James Hetfield James Hetfield